Essay - The Profession I Like Most



Choosing a profession is not an easy thing. So many kinds of attractive professions present themselves before us, but it is very important to remember that we can be a success only in that profession in which we are interested. If I were asked what profession I am interested in, I would at once say teaching. I would like to be a Professor.

To be a professor or a teacher is to follow a noble calling. Teachers and professors play an important role in the life of a nation. Because they train the growing generation, who will be the future citizens of the country. I would like to be a professor in a college. In the life of a teacher or a professor you are always in the company of youth. You grow older but your companions are always young. The young people whom you teach are your companions and they make you feel always young.

Next you are always in the company of books. Perhaps in no other profession you remain in so much in touch with books as in profession of teaching. In fact your business is with books alone. You are for ever living with great minds of the world. You keep in touch with the latest developments and progress in the world over and above all this, you have an easy life to lead as a teacher or a professor. There are more holidays for them than for people in, perhaps any other profession. So you have great chance of improving your mind and making yourself happier.

Of course, so far as financial side is concerned, it is not very attractive. A teacher or professor does not make so much money but it does not matter for me so much, After all the honour and respect of this profession make it an attractive profession for me Above all I am interested in it and so I should like to follow the profession of teaching and be a professor in a college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay on Teaching as the Noble Profession

Nothing is Impossible in the World (Essay)